POST PROCESSING & CREATIVE TUTORIAL #1
Time & Location
About The Event
This is the first in a series of tutorials where I will l demonstrate some of the tools and methods I have used over the years to enable me to produce images that have gained awards both nationally & internationally.
During the first tutorial I will discuss and demonstrate the basics which I feel are the necessary building blocks to enable you to move forward to more “advanced techniques”.
Each subsequent tutorial will build on the one before culminating in a workflow that is easy to understand and can be used on a variety of images from landscapes to portraits . I will also demonstrate and discuss how to put together different elements from your own photographic library to create images that are both imaginative and eye catching.
In the first tutorial I will cover the following (These are, in my opinion, the essential basic building blocks) :-
- Working with a Wacom Tablet & Pen
- The importance of brushes
- Making the brushes work for you
- Making your own personal brushes
- Using a workflow that is none destructive
- Woking with layers and layer masks
- The power of adjustment layers
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE TUTORIAL
This is NOT a “work along” workshop it is a tutorial where I will demonstrate my personal methods.
- THERE ARE ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF PLACES AVAILABLE
- There will be an opportunity during the session to use your own laptop to “have a go” at what I have demonstrated.
- You must have Photoshop CS5 and above (not Photoshop Elements - sorry)
- You must have a basic knowledge of Photoshop - unfortunately this isn’t a beginners course
- A Wacom Tablet and pen is not essential but recommended
- The tutorial will run from 10am until 3pm with a short break for lunch.
- Lunch is NOT included in the fee however, you can bring your own lunch or buy food from the little cafe next door.
- Teas, coffee or cold drinks will be provided FOC
- If the first tutorial is oversubscribed names will be pulled out of a hat
- I will arrange a second date for those who didn’t make the first workshop
- This is NOT a tutorial on textures
- Fees must be paid in full when booking your place
- Payment must be made via Paypal FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the tutorial you will loose your full payment - sorry
THE FEE FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS £55.00 PER PERSON
WALK - RUN - FLY