GETTING MORE CREATIVE TUTORIAL/WORKSHOP - VIA ZOOM
Time & Location
About The Event
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP/TUTORIAL AIMED AT?
This workshop is aimed at photographers who enter competitions at camera club, national / international level and who would like to know more about how to, hopefully, "catch the judge's eye".
I offer you the knowledge I have acquired after entering photographic competitions since 2008 and gained the following distinctions ARPS, MPAGB, FBPE and EFIAP/b - along with being awarded the Judge's Choice Best Photographic Image Of 2017 at the Guild Of Photographers.
I have also had the honour of judging at both national and international level at many photographic competitions.
So, you could say, I have seen photographic competitions from both sides.
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP/TUTORIAL COVER?
The new workshop will be concentrating on the following:
- What makes a good picture?
- Inspiration, and where to find it .... we don't create in a vacuum!
- Imagination and creativity
- Learning the basics
- Do you need to be a Photoshop wizard......... the answer is NO !
- How to use YOUR own Photoshop skills
- The importance of post processing
- How to attract the judges eye
- Competition do's and don'ts
- Lots of time for Q & A's
PLEASE NOTE :- This is NOT a workshop/tutorial about teaching you Photoshop skills - it's all about helping you to be more inspired and creative.
The attendee numbers will be strictly limited
The workshop/tutorial will run from 10am until 1pm
Biscuits and beverages will be freely available
Fee £45:00 per person